This Short Course will prepare learners to understand new technologies, new techniques, best practices in video production and editing.
- Course Price
- Place FSD Centre
- Class Size 50 Learners
- Course Duration 12 Weeks
- Course Start June 25, 2019
- Delivery Method 50% Self-paced and 50 % Instructor-led
This short course will prepare learners to understand the techniques of breeding different species of healthy grasscutters, process them into edible meals and establish a lucrative grasscutter farm.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify and Differentiate between various sex and species of grasscutter
- Select suitable location for grasscutter farming
- Properly handle, formulate feed and breed healthy grasscutters
- Recognize all the types of diseases in a grasscutter and manage their health issues and treatments
- Establish and run a lucrative grasscutter farm
- Process grasscutter into edible meals
School leavers, Farmers, Retirees, Business men/women, Traders, Office/Factory workers, Housewives, Unemployed, Artisans, and Undergraduates.
·Ability to read and write in English Language
Requirements to be provided by learners
|Safety Boot||1 pair|