- Course Price
- Place FSD Centre
- Class Size 50 Learners
- Course Duration 8 Weeks
- Course Start June 25, 2019
- Delivery Method 50% Self-paced and 50 % Instructor-led
This Short Course will prepare learners to understand the basics of Print Media and to establish a viable Print Media Business.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand the Elements and Principles of Design.
- Use basic Graphic design software.
- Use different design for different occasions
- Practice basic industrial ethics of print media.
- Conduct a comprehensive Costing and Estimation.
- Know the trends in Print Media Enterprise
- Establish or Upgrade Print Media Business
Print Media entrepreneur, Print Media technicians, and non-skilled print media practitioners.
Minimum of basic education with at least six month experience in print media practice
Requirements to be provided by learners
|Writing Materials||Pen, Notebooks, etc|
|Laptop||Laptop with updated browsers and graphic software installed (e.g CorelDraw, PhotoShop)|
|Requirements to be provided by the centre/institution|
|Computer System||with updated browsers and graphic software installed|